Happy Summer to All!!!
RHS is moving to 1:1 for the 17-18 school year; this means that every student will receive a Chromebook to use throughout the school day AND be allowed to take the device home. In order to prepare the students, to inform the parents/guardians, and to check out the Chromebooks, we will have meetings prior to the start of school. During this meeting the agenda will include explanations, expectations, and the check-out process for the Chromebooks; you will leave with the device in hand.
Important Details of 1:1 at RHS
- The Chromebooks will be provided at no additional cost to the student.
- However, students are responsible for lost or damaged devices and accessories.
- Optional Chromebook insurance is recommended and will be available via RevTrack during online registration, and during any of the 1:1 meetings.
- The student's attendance and parental/guardian's attendance is required at a meeting before a Chromebook can be given to the student.
Parent/Student Chromebook Meeting Rollout Dates:
10th, 11th, 12th students
- August 14th or 15th from 6-7pm in High School Cafetorium
* if you cannot attend these two dates, you may attend with the 9th students prior to their orientation
- August 17th from 5-6pm (followed by Freshmen and New Student Orientation)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Robinson High School
2000 N. Cross St.
Robinson, IL 62454
(618) 544-9510, ext. 112