- This position requires a professional educator license with general administrative or principal endorsement
- Applicants must possess or be able to obtain by September 2024 the Teacher Evaluator designation
- Successful teaching and/or administrative experience at the elementary level is preferred but not required
- Salary is regionally competitive and will be based on experience
- Benefits include sick, personal and vacation days. Health & life insurance, dental & vision insurance and TRS retirement
All application materials must be received by 4:00 PM on December 20, 2023.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume, completed Robinson CUSD#2 application, written Statement of Educational Beliefs and complete undergraduate and graduate transcripts to: